Measure: cross sectional profiles
1. Select the height profile icon in the left-hand toolbar.
2. Navigate to the desired area of your project.
3. Perform a single-click to select the first point in the height profile, then unclick.
4. Move the cursor across to your second point, and click again to lay down the first part of your line. If you want to create a multi-point line repeat this action until you are done.
5. Double-click on the final point to finalise your height profile.
6. The distance and maximum elevation will be saved as a post in the Uploads and Markups panel.
Measure: distances and angles between points
Measure the distance and angles between selected points.
Measure: heights of any point on site
Measure the elevation, height and vertical incline degree between selected points within your project.
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
We’re here for you....
The best decisions are made together
Power the decisions that make your Infrastructure a reality.