As an industry, we can already translate the real world into a digital format, but only with the right data-led solution or platform in place do we have the ability to quickly surface and analyse the data we need at the right time.
Catch up on the last webinar in our data-led future series, ‘Data transparency & understanding’, and discover how machine learning and AI will help us make sharper bids, avoid unprofitable projects, reduce costs and increase decision speed and productivity.
Joined by guest speaker, Innovation and Quality Manager, Sean Coleman from Osborne!
What you'll learn
- How a single platform can be used for data understanding
- The value of AI in data translation
- Our open data challenge, SensatUrban
- M25 case study
- Q&A with our speakers
- Harry Atkinson, Chief Data Officer and Co-founder, Sensat
- Fakhar Khalid, Chief Scientist, Sensat
- James Fricker, Managing Director, Sensat
- Sean Coleman, Innovation and Quality Manager, Osborne